Key Investor Highlights
- Award winning and profitable business model;
- Established and proven IP and processes;
- Existing operations with one wholly owned centre and three franchisees;
- Multiple licencing options resulting in multiple revenue streams;
- The only multi zone boutique HIIT model currently in the market;
- Engaged and supportive stakeholders.
Products & Services:
- HighLow provides High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) classes to a wide variety of clients of all ages and fitness levels including teen sessions (8-14 years old) and over 55’s;
- Offers a proven multi-zoned training program;
- Offers “club within a club” opportunities to allow existing gym businesses to licence the model from HighLow and offer classes as add on opportunities to existing member bases.
- HighLow operates in a $2.2b per year industry in Australia;
- Industry profit of $229.2m per year;
- Strong and consistent industry growth of 5.3% per annum over the past 5 years;
- The industry is expected to continue its growth by 2.3% per annum to $2.5b by 2023;
- The global health club industry is a US$87.23b market.
HighLow Fitness Holdings Limited is a public unlisted company led by a team of experienced professionals. It is governed by the Corporations Act 2001.
To obtain more information on HighLow Fitness Holdings Limited, please contact the General Manager, Mark Garrahy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact Funding Strategies by email: email@example.com or by phoning +61 7 3160 2840.
Please note, the information contained on this webpage does not constitute an offer or invitation to subscribe for shares, however any implied offer herein is an excluded offer pursuant to Sections 708(8) and (11) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)
For more information on HighLow Fitness’ expansion plans pleaseclick here