Key Investor Highlights
- Award winning and profitable business model;
- Established and proven IP and processes;
- Existing operations with one wholly owned centre and three franchisees;
- Multiple licencing options resulting in multiple revenue streams;
- The only multi zone boutique HIIT model currently in the market;
- Engaged and supportive stakeholders.
Products & Services:
- HighLow provides High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) classes to a wide variety of clients of all ages and fitness levels including teen sessions (8-14 years old) and over 55’s;
- Offers a proven multi-zoned training program;
- Offers “club within a club” opportunities to allow existing gym businesses to licence the model from HighLow and offer classes as add on opportunities to existing member bases.
- HighLow operates in a $2.2b per year industry in Australia;
- Industry profit of $229.2m per year;
- Strong and consistent industry growth of 5.3% per annum over the past 5 years;
- The industry is expected to continue its growth by 2.3% per annum to $2.5b by 2023;
- The global health club industry is a US$87.23b market.